Covid Autumn Booster
• Are you a resident in a care home for older adults?
• Are you aged 65 or over?
• Are you a person aged 6 months- 64 years in a clinical risk group?
• Are you a frontline health and social care worker?
• Are you a person aged 12-64 who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression?
• Are you a person aged 16-64 who are carers and staff working in care homes for older adults?
If so, you will be eligible for Covid-19 Autumn booster vaccination! Our appointments will be opening from the end of next week and if you are eligible you will receive a text message with a link to book your Covid vaccination, along with flu if you are eligible. If you work in Healthcare, we may not have this information and you therefore will have to call for an appointment.
We will be in contact when the appointments will be released, which will be in blocks due to vaccine delivery.
We will aim to vaccinate everyone who is eligible, vaccine supply permitting.
Please be aware we will be offering joint flu/covid clinics this year and therefore your appointment time will be longer than normal and therefore we cannot vaccinate everyone as early in the season as previous years. However, NHS England has targeted us to vaccinate as many eligible people as possible during the Autumn.
Many thanks, Whitewater Health
Our practice is constantly going through changes and we like to keep you updated. Please click here for our most recent updates on current changes within the practice, including appointments and telephone system.