Statement of Purpose
We aim to:
- Provide high quality healthcare in a safe and caring environment.
- Treat all patients with respect and offer the same level of care to all, whatever their age or background and including those who are housebound and in nursing or residential homes.
- Provide continuity of care, especially for those with chronic illness, as far as we are able.
- Be responsive to the needs of our practice population
- Offer a team based patient centred approach to healthcare.
Our objectives are to:
- Promote healthy lifestyles and be proactive in disease prevention and management.
- Use the NHS resources responsibly and effectively.
- Be responsive to the needs of our patient population and engage with our local Patient Participation Group.
- Engage with the commissioners to develop and utilise the most appropriate pathways of patient care.
- Continue to develop innovative ways of promoting health and wellbeing within the community in partnership with charitable organisations.